Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pit bull left behind in Old West Ranch

By Mark Powell, Tehachapi News

I was driving on Summers Drive through Old West Ranch this morning and saw that reporters from Los Angeles news station KTLA Channel 5 had discovered a white, female pit bull with no collar walking alone by the road.
It appeared the dog had possibly been left behind during an evacuation.
The KTLA staff fed the dog and gave it water.
The picture of the dog is to the left. If you know who the owners are, please contact Tehachapi News or KTLA.
When I left the scene, KTLA was still taking care of the dog and I hope they transported the dog from the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions.
Be advised that comments are moderated. Not for views, but for content.
Profanity, personal attacks, and spam within comments will result in your comment being rejected.
I, personally, love Pit Bulls as well as all dogs and most animals.
If your comment differs from my feelings or opinions, I will post it anyway, providing it does not include any of the three exceptions listed above.
Same goes for comments that are in harmony with my opinions.
Thank you for participating.