Fire crews responded to a house fire in Lehigh Acres Monday night on McArthur Avenue, just north of 19th Street East.
Fire crews say they got the call just before 10:30 p.m. Monday night.
The owner says he was lighting a kerosene lamp, when the one-story wood frame home caught fire.
The couple says while they were able to get out of the home OK, they have three pit bulls - a mother and two puppies - that are unaccounted for.
No other information was immediately available. But we do have a crew on scene so check back to this site for more details.