Past posts dated January 24:
- Dog destroyed following attack on toddler
A pitbull-staffordshire cross dog was destroyed this morning, following an attack on an 18-month-old Porirua toddler at her home last Saturday.
- Missing Dog Will Die Without Meds
A dog with a life-threatening condition goes missing from a Springs home Sunday morning.
- Animal Cuelty Case being investigated
On Wednesday morning, a "Good Samaritan" came in to the shelter.
- Pit Bulls: Buddy or Bully?
The pit bull was on me before I ever saw her.
- Woman: God Told Me To Hang, Burn Pit Bull
A Spartanburg County woman told animal control officers God advised her to hang and then burn her nephew's pit bull because it was "a devil dog" and because it had chewed her bible.
- Utica police seek owner of dog found outside in frigid temperatures
Utica police are looking for the owner of a pit bull that was found tied to a table overnight at the corner of Whitesboro and Dewitt streets.
- Man's best friend is worth fetching plague
My dog is a lovable white pit bull named Leila. She's 5 years old and looks like Snoopy on steroids.