Past posts dated January 23:
- Dogs bite children in three separate attacks
A dog attack in Taranaki was one of three around the country yesterday and the Government has promised to kick-start a stalled pledge to investigate laws governing dangerous dogs.
- No arrest after five-hour standoff at Palm Springs apartment
After a nearly five-hour standoff in a Palm Springs apartment complex Saturday, authorities found that an attempted murder suspect was not inside the apartment they had surrounded.
- Denver councilman receives threat over pit bull stance
Police are stepping up patrols around a Denver city councilman's home after he was threatened because of his stance against pit bull dogs.
- When the diagnosis is canine cancer ...
While we hope your companion is never afflicted by this terrible situation, it is important to have some basic understanding of what a possible diagnosis of lymphoma can entail.
- Florida Man Arrested For Stabbing Pet Dog 26 Times
A Florida man is behind bars after authorities say he stabbed his dog 26 times. The St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office says Joseph Grady Barker told investigators he was tired of his pet's incessant barking.
- Nanaimo man wants justice after poodle-cross torn apart by pit bulls
A Vancouver Island man is heartbroken after one of his two dogs died after being savagely attacked by two pitbulls in a quiet Nanaimo neighbourhood.
- Dog seized after savage attack
PEOPLE in a Gloucester street where a dangerous dog savaged a man's leg have spoken of their shock at the incident.